In the event of an accident, illness or other event abroad, you should immediately contact the Alarm Center of Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń UNIQA S.A. under the correct number:
for Cards purchased until January 31, 2023:
- phone +48 22 575 90 80
- SMS +48 661 000 017
for Cards purchased from February 1, 2023:
- phone +48 22 599 91 85
- SMS +48 661 001 601
The scope of support provided by the Alarm Center of Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń UNIQA S.A.:
- support after theft or loss of documents (also after loss / loss of luggage)
- support during an accident: medical transport, referral to a medical facility
- comprehensive assistance during hospital stay: providing translation, transport for a loved one and paying for their stay
- continuation of the planned trip
- transport of the body in the event of the insured’s death and completion of all formalities
- help of a lawyer.
If, for important reasons beyond your control, e.g. loss of consciousness after an accident, you cannot report to the Alarm Center during your stay abroad, report the problem/claim up to 7 days from the date of return to the country. In order to avoid the situation that the Insurer will not cover the costs of treatment that it has not approved – the Alarm Center should be contacted immediately by a person close to you, a travel companion or a group guardian.