EURO26 Card Regulations
specifying the rights and obligations of Holders of the European Youth Card EURO26
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the EURO26 European Youth Card Project
2. The project of the European Youth Card EURO26 in Poland is run exclusively by the Youth Projects Foundation, registered by the District Court Gdańsk Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000962092, hereinafter referred to as the Foundation.
3. The project is addressed to people who are members of the Youth Projects Foundation Club, and the aim of the Project is to offer young people privileged access to insurance, transport, accommodation, recreation, sports, services and others that will contribute to the development of mobility and improve the quality of conditions young people’s lives,
4. The Youth Projects Foundation Club is run by the Youth Projects Foundation.
5. The Foundation issues EURO26 Cards to the members of the Youth Projects Foundation Club, hereinafter referred to as the Card, confirming participation (membership) in the Club. The card is issued for one year and is valid for that period.
6. The distributor of the EURO26 Card is Youth Projects Managements Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Gdańsk at al. General Józef Haller 110/3. The Card can also be obtained at Distribution Points run by third parties that have concluded an agreement for the distribution of the Card.
7. The rights resulting from participation in the Project are only granted to persons who are members of the Youth Projects Foundation Club. The card is a confirmation of membership and possession of it by a person who is not a member of the Youth Projects Foundation Club does not entitle that person to participate in the EURO26 European Youth Card Project.
1. The holder of the Card issued independently by the Foundation or in cooperation with another entity is a natural person who has reached the age of 5 and has not exceeded the age of 30 on the day of joining the Club.
2. The holder of the EURO26 STUDENT Card is the person indicated in sec. 1 and being a pupil or student (including all types of schools and each mode of study).
3. The card is available in electronic form through the European Youth Card application available for devices using the following systems: Windows Mobile, Symbian, Android or iOS. Instructions for downloading the application are available at the following link: Card in the YOUTHCARD-Instruction mobile application (euro26.pl)
4. At the Holder’s request, the EURO26 Card may also be delivered in a plastic version upon payment of an additional postage to the distributor.
5. The European Youth Card application can only be downloaded by Holders over 13 years of age.
6. In the case of persons aged 5 to 16, the necessary condition to participate in the Project is the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
1. The fee for the EURO 26 card includes a membership fee for membership in the Youth Projects Foundation Club and may include (depending on the selected Card variant) an insurance premium for UNIQA Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń S.A., for cards with insurance under the terms of the Group Policy Policy No. 2050552309 and amount depending on the scope of insurance coverage.
4. The Holder of the EURO26 Card, during its validity period, may apply for a different variant of the EURO26 Card, in particular in the variant providing for insurance coverage or providing for broader insurance coverage. The Holder is not entitled to resign from the existing EURO26 Card and to return the fees paid in connection with obtaining it.
5. In the event of destruction, damage or loss of a Card issued in a plastic version, the Holder may obtain a duplicate of the Card directly from the Distributor (YPM Sp. z o.o.). The fee for issuing a duplicate Card is PLN 10. The period of validity of the duplicate is the same as the period of validity of the lost or damaged Card. The holder for whom the duplicate was issued is not entitled to any additional rights under insurance or other benefits, the duplicate only certifies the continuation of these rights.
1. The Cardholder may use discounts or other benefits described in the Discount Finder on the website www.eyca.org from the institutions listed there (Discount Providers).
2. The Discount Provider may ask the Holder to present a document enabling confirmation of the identity of the person using the Card. The Cardholder should enable the above.
3. The use of discounts and benefits obtained by Card issuers in other countries takes place on the terms specified by them and included on the websites appropriate for a given country, in the discount search engine www.eyca.org or by downloading the European Youth Card application.
1. Due to the age restrictions for the Cardholder referred to in § 2 sec. 1 of these Regulations, an application for a Card may be submitted no later than two days before the age of 30.
2. The person applying for the Card through the Distributor’s IT system or at the Distribution Point submits a membership declaration, pays the membership fee and, if covered by insurance, pays the insurance premium.
3. The Distributor’s IT system checks the correctness of the data. Using the personal data of another person may constitute a criminal offense prosecuted by public indictment.
4. The Holder who ordered a plastic version of the Card will receive it by post within the time limit specified in section 5. The shipment is made to the correspondence address indicated in the order form.
5. The orderer of the plastic card grants Youth Projects Managements Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Gdańsk, a one-time power of attorney to conclude a contract with the postal company for the provision of services on its behalf – in order to send the purchased goods through it. The above-mentioned power of attorney allows for minimizing the price of postage (by VAT) and in no way additionally charges the buyer. The remuneration for the power of attorney was included in the price of the goods as related to its purchase. If the shipping costs are covered by YPM Sp. z o. o. the above power of attorney does not apply
6. The Plastic Card is shipped within the time limits and on the terms specified by Poczta Polska S.A. The shipment is made within a maximum of 7 working days from the order.
7. The Foundation and the Distributor are not responsible for delays resulting from the actions or omissions of postal companies.
8. If the shipment is not delivered due to the act or omission of the postal company, a new Card will be sent only after receiving confirmation from the postal company that the shipment has not been delivered.
9. The Foundation and the Distributor are not responsible for non-delivery or delay in delivery caused by an incorrect or inaccurate address provided by the ordering party.
10. If the shipment is not collected, all costs related to the return of the shipment to the Distributor are covered by the ordering person. Re-sending the Card is possible after paying for the return and re-sending the shipment.
11. Complaints regarding failure to deliver the EURO26 Card should be submitted to the Distributor within 30 days from the date of placing the order to the following address: email@example.com.
1. The Holder of the Card in the version without insurance may resign from membership in the Youth Projects Foundation Club at any time by submitting a written statement of resignation to the Foundation or the Distributor. Resignation does not entitle to a refund of the paid membership fee.
2. The Cardholder using the insurance cover may resign from the insurance by submitting a written declaration of withdrawal from the contract within 30 days from the date of receipt of the Card. In such a case, the Distributor will return the insurance premium to the resigning party less a part of the fee proportional to the period for which the insurance cover was in force before submitting the declaration on withdrawal and handling costs.
1. These Regulations come into force on July 1, 2023 and apply to Cardholders who have submitted applications to join the Project and paid contributions (depending on the option selected) from the date of entry into force of these Regulations.
2. For Cardholders who submitted applications for joining the Project and paid contributions (depending on the option chosen) before the date of entry into force of these Regulations, the Regulations in their current wording shall apply.
3. These Regulations have been adopted by the Management Board of the Foundation in agreement with the Distributor and may be changed. The change will be made public by posting it on the website: www.euro26.pl with an indication of the date of entry into force of the amendment to the Regulations. The amendment to the Regulations does not apply to Cardholders who submitted applications for its issuance and made payments before the date of entry into force of the amendment to the Regulations.